January 22, 2019
Here at Julian Wadden Reddish we are proud to support local charity Re:dish which is a local cause aimed at bringing local members of the community together and redistributing food, clothes, furniture and skills around Reddish.
Based in the heart of Reddish at Houldsworth square Re:dish is a charity that aims to improve the lives of everybody in Reddish. Below is just some of the fantastic work the charity does in our area;
- Identify and reduce food poverty by providing no-cost and low-cost food, by using local expertise to encourage healthy nutrition and by teaching the growing and cooking of fresh food;
- Identify and reduce individual isolation by reconnecting people to networks of help and support;
- Help people cope with debt, providing access to professional advice, support and education
All this fantastic work is made possible by the kind efforts of local volunteers and the money raised in the charity shop located on the high street. Call into Re:dish to learn more about this cause and pick up one of our Enjoy Local shopper bags!
January 22, 2019
A little hidden gem here in Reddish, A Tavola is a Small, Intimate, Rustic, Family Run and Family Friendly Sicilian restaurant serving authentic Sicilian cuisine including recipes passed down through the generations. A Tavola is the sister restaurant to Mamma Mia Denton and is the brainchild of award winning chef Alessio Muccio and his partner Nicky. Alessio has always dreamed of opening a Sicilian restaurant and A Tavola is the result.
Their menu is packed full of choice and the weekly specials have proven very popular, expect to see a selection sharing platters, fresh fish, seafood and Ravioli on our specials menu. Fancy a quick bite to eat?…The lunchtime menu consisting of Rosticcerie and Panini’s start from just £2.50!
A Tavola also operate a takeaway service where customers can choose anything from our main menu and receive 20% off the price of each dish!
January 22, 2019
Denton West End Community Library are inviting you to join them for their Harry Potter inspired coffee morning, taking place on Saturday 9th February! Enter the wizarding world of Harry Potter at the community library where you can expect cakes, arts & crafts and tasty refreshments, this will be a great family day out for all those Harry Potter fans!
The coffee morning will be taking place on Saturday 9th February between 10am & 1pm, contact the community library on 0161 336 6225 for further details or like their Facebook page, search Denton West End Community Library.
January 21, 2019
- The UK has been crowned by Forbes, for the second year running, as the best country for business following its latest survey published in December 2018. A total of 161 countries are assessed on 15 different criteria.
- The UK is the only country to land among the top 30 in all 15 metrics, including property rights, innovation, taxes, technology, corruption, freedom and workforce.
- Forbes states that although sterling plummeted 9% against the US dollar the day after the EU referendum result and remains down, the economy has ‘held up relatively well’.
- With the official exit from the EU scheduled for this March, Forbes recognises that uncertainty remains. Some UK companies are holding off investments to see how Brexit affects trade relations, but on balance the business climate remains attractive, with a globalised economy that is more open than most in terms of trade, investments and capital flows.
January 21, 2019
- With renting offering more flexibility than ownership, some tenants have traditionally used the sector as a way to get to know a new area before committing to buying.
- Indeed, the majority of tenants stay within their local area when moving home.
- In 2018, over a quarter (27%) of tenants moved within a mile of their previous rental property, and two thirds (68%) stayed within ten miles.
- At the other end of the scale, 8.1% of tenants starting new tenancies in London in 2018 moved from overseas. Despite political and economic concerns, this is actually an increase from 7.3% in 2017.
January 17, 2019
I have found a brilliant investment opportunity in Central Denton. The terraced property requires full refurbishment but is priced to reflect this and I believe would have a great yield once renovated….
January 14, 2019
Further to my last post showing the fantastic Buy to Let investment opportunity on Reddish Lane, I had the opportunity to visit myself and below is the Video walk-through for you to have a look at!
If you would like to arrange a viewing, or any further information, please contact the Sales Team on 0161 443 4020.
January 10, 2019
Julian Wadden have just listed a newly refurbished two bedroom terraced property on Reddish Lane.
It has recently undergone a comprehensive refurbishment including a new central heating system, revised kitchen and bathroom and new decoration and carpeting.
You could expect a fantastic rental income of £625.00 per calendar month, which equates to a 6.8% gross yield based on the purchase price of £109,950.00
As the property is so well presented, it wouldn’t take long to find a tenant at all. A link to the listing is below:
If you would information about buy to let investments please just give me a call on 0161 443 4022.
January 8, 2019
This property is new to the market and came online just a few days ago. The two bedroom semi-detached house needs a full program of refurbishment however it is priced to reflect this.
Once renovated, you could look to receive a rental figure of around £650.00 per calendar month, which is a project yield of over 8% on the initial purchase price. Taking into account the cost to renovate, you would still expect a yield of well over 6%.
The property is on the market with Spencer Harvey and can be found on Rightmove HERE.
If you would like any advice or to talk further about buy to let investments give me a call on 0161 443 4022.
January 3, 2019
There is an immaculately presented three bedroom property on the market set over three floors with two bathrooms, which has potential to be a great investment.
The stunning mid-terrace was added to the market just before Christmas with a guide price of £165,000 by Julian Wadden. There looks to be no refurbishment required at all so should command a premium rental figure and judging from the photos you may be able to move a tenant straight in.
I think this property would achieve between £800 & £825 per calendar month which would give you a yield of between 5.8% & 6.0% which is good for a property that should be incredibly low maintenance.
Click here to see the property and arrange a viewing!
If you would like to talk further about buy to let investments give me a call on 0161 443 4022.