March 6, 2019
This logically arranged three bedroom mews property would make for an ideal buy to let or investment purchase and has just launched to market with Edward Mellor, Gorton for an asking price of £110,000. The property occupies a highly conveniently location, set within strolling distance to Reddish North Train Station, local amenities and commuter links to Manchester City Centre. The property offers three bedrooms, kitchen diner, front and rear gardens, plus the advantage of an en bloc garage.
February 27, 2019
Another question I get asked almost every day is “Why should I use a Managing Agent?” The answer for me is an absolute no-brainer…
February 26, 2019
In this industry every Landlord/Property/Tenant is completely different, which certainly adds to the challenge however there are a few questions that crop up fairly regularly…
February 25, 2019
Today I just wanted to highlight a three bedroom terraced property in central Reddish that is listed For Sale with Julian Wadden that would make a great Buy to Let…
February 21, 2019
Reduced just yesterday is this refurbished two bedroom property in Denton which looks to be a great investment opportunity…
February 18, 2019
It isn’t Meerkats with accents or insurance I wanted to talk about today, but instead I wanted to look back at the Rental Market from January 2018 compared to January 2019.
February 18, 2019
- At £572.60, average weekly expenditure (all costs, adjusted for inflation) per household in the UK is at it its highest level since the financial year 2004–2005, according to data published in January 2019 by the Office for National Statistics.
- At £632.00 per week, households in owner occupation spend on average £52 more per week than those in the private rented sector at £580.10.
- Across the UK, the average weekly amount spent on a mortgage is £159.60, equivalent to 27% of total weekly expenditure. 44% of weekly mortgage costs are attributed to interest payments.
- For those in the private rented sector, rental costs account for 26% of weekly expenditure. Across London and Wales, the average
spendon rent per week is higher than the average spent on a mortgage. In all but four regions, the differential is less than £20 per week.
February 18, 2019
- Close to one in three home hunters know the specific house or street they want to live in before starting a property search, according to new research by Zoopla
- Londoners are most likely to have a definite idea of location, virtually half (48%) have a specific street or house in mind. This compares to less than one in five across Wales and the South West
- If it’s not a specific street, then it’s most likely house hunters have an idea of what town they have in mind. A third of house hunters across the East of England, East Midlands, South East and Wales know which town or town(s) are of interest
- With just one in sixteen prospective home hunters having no clue as to their location of choice, as an agent, knowing the ins and outs of your local area is critical
February 14, 2019
If you are looking for a Terraced property that has both an attractive yield and a potential for capital growth then look no further…
February 13, 2019
Located in central Denton, this two bedroom mid terrace would make for an ideal investment and buy to let purchase. Marketed by Reeds Rains Hyde for £115,000, we would expect the property to achieve around £600 pcm on the rental market, generating a gross yield of 6.3%.